BS Swap - CANCELLED

WWKimba

Staff member
Sep 30, 2021
Camillus, NY
Country
United-States
And, NO, I am not hosting a BS session -though I am quite qualified to! This is a Before Synthetics Swap, basically patterns designed prior to 1960 (or more modern patterns designed without using flash-a-this, superfine-that...

This swap is freshwater patterns only. Only natural tying materials that were available in the 1950's and prior (I know that polypropylene was invented in 1958 but it is NOT natural). The swap is limited to a maximum of 12 tyers and a minimum of 6 are needed to run this swap. It is open to ALL level tyers and if you are newer to tying or new to fly swaps, please feel free to ask me any questions or concerns you may have and I will provide any support you may require - short of tying the pattern for you that is!

Registration for the swap will close on August 20th (or when 12 swappers are registered). Flies are due to me by Septembert 19th. As always, if you have any problems, please contact me so we can work something out.

Please remember the basic 5 things you'll need to send in - your flies (duh!) with toe tags that include your screen handle and the name of the pattern, your swap box (again with your screen handle on the box), a SASE, and your envelope to send all this stuff to me.

Lastly, HAVE FUN! Fly tying is supposed to be an enjoyable hobby!

1 - TwoThumbsUp - Mule Fly (NAFFF)
2 - danthebugman - Biot Nymph (NAFFF)
3 - TroutFinn
4 -
5 -
6 -
7 -
8 -
9 -
10 -
11 -
12 -