Spending Cash ? ?

RickB

Student of the obsession
Staff member
I have been using only a smart phone for a computer for the last 4 years. Now that I am back in the forums I realized I needed my computer back. Set it up, Turned it on for the first time in 4 years and get the blue screen of death! :( so I buy a new hard drive, re and re, reload, works good but..... it’s windows XP and I don’t want to change it because all my software works with it.

So I grab one of the two lap tops we have; 1st one, girls have it all passworded up they can’t remember them. So on to laptop #2, 500 gigs of hard drive loaded with the girls pics and vids plus completely bogged down with shit from all the programs they have downloaded, lol.

So I just spent more money on a new Laptop, thanks Red Fly ;) ;) Hahaha

Red Fly

RIP Pal......
I have been using only a smart phone for a computer for the last 4 years. Now that I am back in the forums I realized I needed my computer back. Set it up, Turned it on for the first time in 4 years and get the blue screen of death! :( so I buy a new hard drive, re and re, reload, works good but..... it’s windows XP and I don’t want to change it because all my software works with it.

So I grab one of the two lap tops we have; 1st one, girls have it all passworded up they can’t remember them. So on to laptop #2, 500 gigs of hard drive loaded with the girls pics and vids plus completely bogged down with shit from all the programs they have downloaded, lol.

So I just spent more money on a new Laptop, thanks Red Fly ;) ;) Hahaha
Ya have to love all these modern toys and yes they are expensive my desk top was nuked during a lightning storm lost most of my e-mails and pictures and pretty much all I had in it ....dam lightning took my pc to a shop in Quesnel wanted it fixed and a back up system for future use in case something unexpected happened so I got a ASUS book well every time I have used this little beauty I have to put magnifying glasses on and be careful with what I do as it is wind10 and I could continue to wine on and on but I bit the bullet my old pc got fixed