Taptalk

RickB

Student of the obsession
Staff member
I havent found mobile version so i dont know.... taptalk is quite easy. But when i find how to use mobile version i will compare

The mobile version is automatic. I am working on getting it submitted to tapatalk but its not that easy and will take a bit of time.

oholi

Well, at least in my opinion, mobile version is quite confusing for me. And when i tried to attach an older photo i couldnt get it since i see only recent photos..... but its ok đŸ˜€

RickB

Student of the obsession
Staff member
Well, at least in my opinion, mobile version is quite confusing for me. And when i tried to attach an older photo i couldnt get it since i see only recent photos..... but its ok đŸ˜€
Just found out Tapatalk is not available for this forum platform, so the mobile version that is available it your the best bet and to be honest, I like it better than the tapatalk, as its just like the actual forum. After a bit of research it looks like tapatalk will be become a thing of the past with all the new forum software changing, though, If the tapatalk version becomes available for this forum platform I will install it so there is another option.