Welcome, TroutDancer

WWKimba

Staff member
Sep 30, 2021
Camillus, NY
Country
United-States
Welcome to the site! If you like (or would like to try!) a fly swap I am hosting one right now and it has openings still! It's the Grizzly Adams Swap (the pattern must include grizzly feathers/hackle in it's make up - only about 80% of all the patterns out there!). My swaps are open to ALL level tyers and if you are new to tying I do give a lot of extra help! Also, all tyers get a fly tying gift or two for participating. First, I love to have fun (and want the same for my swappers) so I give my swaps sort of off the wall titles. Most people who are getting to know me think that I may have a strange sense of humor - while those who DO know me know that I have NO sense at all!;) Also, I've been tying for over 50 years and was teaching skill-based classes for over 20 years so I do know how to help out newer tyers. I've been hosting fly swaps for 10+ years so I have the experience to work with and help out my swappers - espesially those new to swaps. And lastly, I have lived by the credo of "He who dies with the most toys WINS! and I have come to the realization that I'm just NOT going to live THAT long!

If you want to contact me just click on my name/icon and you'll see a box to "start a conversation" with me, I refer to this as a PM (private message) so only you and I see it or just post your questions on the swap thread, either way I'll be happy to answer your question. I'mretired and check the site most every day.

Again, welcome and I hope our paths cross on the site.

Kim

Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
budaha